Step by Step Guide for Changing UPI Id in Google Pay: If you want to change your UPI Id in Google Pay, then you can easily do so. Here its complete process is explained, how to change the UPI id in Google Pay
Today most people use Google’s payment app Google Pay in India. Through this, users can make payments while shopping online.
It is also used for mobile recharge and for sending and receiving money in bank accounts.
The app allows users to make online payments and transactions through UPI ID, QR Code, account number, and mobile number.
After installing the app, users have to set a UPI id and PIN while setting up. Along with this, a UPI Id is also automatically created.
You can make payment through UPI Id. Like the UPI PIN, the UPI Id can also be changed later.
If you also want to change your UPI Id in Google Pay, then in this article the complete process of changing your UPI Id in Google Pay has been explained.
By following which you can easily do this, let us know in detail.
How to Change UPI Id in Google Pay?
To change the UPI ID in Google Pay, users have to go to the settings. For this follow the steps given below.
- First of all open Google Pay on your phone.
- Click on the icon of the profile picture on the top right side of the home page.
- Click on Bank Accounts. A list of all the bank accounts you have added will open.
- Select the account whose UPI Id you want to change. Once the account is selected, your account details will open.
- Click on Manage UPI IDs. Here you will see the UPI id list.
- Click on the + icon next to the UPI Id you want to select.
- After that follow the directions on the screen.
In this way, you will be able to change your UPI Id easily.