Twitter is the best place to talk on social media. The popularity of this social media platform has grown rapidly in India. Every other person is using Twitter to connect with each other.
Actually, Twitter is the best medium to put your words or thoughts in fewer words. The good thing is that famous people from every field also connect with their fans through this. Like Facebook, Twitter is also a virtual identity on the Internet to a large extent.
You may be on Twitter. If not, then I will tell you how to create a Twitter account on Twitter. It could also be that if you have become indifferent to it by using Twitter for a long time, then I will also tell you how to delete a Twitter account.
How to create a Twitter Account
- First, go to https://twitter.com and access the signup box, or you can go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, phone number/email, and password here.
- Then click on Sign up.
- To verify the phone number, the verification code will be sent to you in an SMS text message from Twitter. Enter the verification code in the box shown on the page.
- You can also sign up via email if you want. However, you will again be asked a mobile number on the next page. After this, the process with the SMS verification code will be completed here too.
- Now that you have signed up for Twitter, you can now choose the username of your choice. By the way, Twitter will also suggest some username based on your name. If you want, you can choose any one of them. It is also possible that the username you typed is not available. In this case, you will have to check with different usernames.
- Before proceeding, double check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Now click on Create My Account.
If you want to know how to delete the twitter account, then you can read our guide?