If your Gmail ID is logged in on a friend’s phone or computer, you can log out of it from your smartphone. let’s know how to sign out of Gmail from other devices
Many times you log in to your Gmail account on multiple devices for some work and may forget to log out after the work is done.
Today many of your important things can be saved in your Gmail account. They can range from bank account details to personal data, so it becomes important to keep it safe.
For this, it is necessary that only you have access to your Gmail. So for this, you have to sign out from all those devices. To do all this, you should know how to sign out of Gmail from multiple devices.
So in this article, you will know how to log out of your Gmail account from multiple devices.
How to Sign out Gmail from other devices
- Go to Gmail on your smartphone.
- Click on Profile in the top right corner.
- Click on Manage Your Google Account.
- Click on Security. By scrolling the menu from right to left you will find the Security tab.
- Scroll down and go to Your Devices. Here you will get a list of all the devices in which you are logged in.
- Click on Manage All Devices.
- Click on the device from which you want to sign out.
- Click on Sign Out.
- Done, you are now logged out from that device.
So if you want to sign out from other devices as well, then you have to repeat this process and you will be done.
Watch the video to know more about how to remove your Gmail account from other devices and how to logout Gmail account from other devices