How to Update Aadhaar Card Address: Aadhaar Card is an important document, even now there are many such tasks which are not possible to do without Aadhaar Card.
It is possible that you are changing the house or there is some kind of mistake in the address while making an Aadhaar card, in such a situation it is very important to change the address on the Aadhar card.
You do not need to go anywhere to Change Aadhaar Card Address. Yes, today we will tell you through our article how in a pinch you can update your address in the online Aadhaar card sitting at home.
Aadhaar Card Update Online is available on the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
First of all, it is important to know that for Aadhaar Card Update, you should have the number that you had entered while making Aadhaar Card. This is because OTP is sent to the mobile number during the update process.
If you do not have a mobile number, then you can go to the enrollment center and update the mobile number. So that if any kind of change is needed in the future, then you do not have to visit the Aadhaar Center again and again.
This is how Aadhaar Card Address Update
- First of all, you have to go to the official site of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the address update request (online) seen on the homepage.
- Click on the updated address in a new window.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number and login.
- After this, you will get OTP (One Time Password) on mobile.
- Enter OTP and go to the portal.
Data Update Request
- After logging in the portal, select the address option.
- After clicking on the option Aadhaar Update Form will open. Provide information according to need.
- After entering the information sought to check it once again. Click the submit update request option after being assured.
This document is needed to change the address
After the data update request, the next step will be of the document. Some important documents are required to update or change the address in Aadhaar Card. Documents like passport, bank statement, bank passbook, post office account passbook, ration card, and voter card are required. Please tell that a self-attested photocopy of the document has to be uploaded.
Select BPO Service Provider
- After uploading the document, select the appropriate option in the BPO service provider.
- Then click on request submit button
After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will get an update request number. Keep this number carefully, if you want, you can also download and print an acknowledgment copy of the request.